We have filled the first 150 spots and so now all those who register will be placed on the waiting list.
As a participant on the waiting list, if a spot opens, we'll go to the list.
MMB has approved you to attend under the MMA contract using Paid Educational Leave. Both the general and breakout sessions are relevant, timely, and directed at improving your supervisory skills. There is no registration fee and lodging is covered by the Association for 150 full members. Space is limited; please send your registration request in ASAP!
For conference details, please see the Frequently Asked Questions, and Schedule.
Monday and Tuesday, October 17th and 18th, 2022
Cragun’s Resort on Gull Lake, Brainerd, MN
- The Top 10 Mistakes Leaders Make and How to Avoid Them – Ted Schick Principles of Servant Leadership – Ted Schick
- SEGIP State Insurance – MMB Staff
- Diagnosing and Understanding Conflict – Lieutenant Nick Witter
- Employee Assistance Program – Ned Rousmaniere
#4 How (to show interest in attending):
- Contact your supervisor and request approval to attend by using your normal process for Paid Educational Leave.
- Once you have received approval, you can register by emailing Juli at email@example.com and provide your name, agency, and contact email before 3:00PM on September 9, 2022.
#5 The next steps...
- Juli will work with Cragun's and make your reservation for Monday night (paid for by MMA). You'll receive a confirmation number around Sept. 16.
- Send you information on adding a Sunday night stay to your conference experience. A Sunday night stay will be at your expense.
- You'll receive additional details to get you set for the conference.
Frequently Asked Questions